Welcome to Warrior Cooking, a series of video guides to making your own delicious meals. This week, Stephanie Gonzales demonstrates how to make 3 easy, and tasty avocado dishes, simple recipes that should take less then 30 minutes to make.
1) Boil, and after letting the noodle cook, drain them.
2) Half avocados, peel and mash
3) Half the grape tomatoes
4) Cut 1/2 a red onion
5) Put 1/2 cup of hot water back into the pot
6) Put everything into the pot
7) Mix together everything
8) Season to your liking with garlic powder, salt, and pepper
Avocado Breakfast Toast:
1) Toast a piece of bread
2) Start to heat a pan with either non-stick spray, or coat the pan with a very small amount of olive oil
3) Half, peel, and mash a avocado
4) Season with salt and pepper, to your liking
5) Put egg on top of toast with avocado
6) Add salsa
1) Half, peel, and mash however many avocados you want
2) Dice around a cup of tomatoes
3) Dice half a red onion
4) Season to taste with salt, pepper, and lime juice
5) Optional since most people might not have this on hand, but getting a handful of cilantro and slicing it is a really nice add on to the dip.