by Ola Kacprzyńska
Everyone of us out there wishes that they could lose calories as they eat chocolate. I wish I could solve that problem for you. I can’t, but in this article I will show you how to make the food that you eat less caloric and more healthy. I will share with you my recipe for american pancakes.
In three servings of american pancakes there is 315 calories. Keep in mind that you should only eat 1200-1800 calories per day. So after breakfast you are left with about 880 – 1480 calories, and that isn’t enough for a lunch and dinner.
So here is my recipe for gluten free American Pancakes that are only 160 calories.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Then, mix the whites until the “foam” becomes stiff.
- Add the yolks and continue mixing.
- In a separate bowl mash up the banana with a fork.
- Now mix the bananas with the eggs, add some vanilla extract.
- Heat up the pan and put a spoon of the mixture. After a while flip it to the other side.
- You can take the pancake off when it turns goldish-brown. It tastes the best when served with maple syrup, but really it can also go with anything else.
Benefits of this pancake :: I don’t use flour in this recipe, so it’s gluten free. The banana in it contains extra vitamin C, B6 and potassium. Eggs have vitamin A, D and B12.
I hope You will try them at home and will enjoy. 🙂